During your stay in Fouesnant, you can discover the beauty of the region of Cornouaille through the charming towns:
- Fouesnant, set between land and sea, offers wonderful landscapes and the archipelago of Glénans. A visit you may not miss.
- Quimper, capital of the Pays de Cornouaille and its wealthy heritage. You'll be charmed by this Town of Art and History.
- Bénodet, spend a lovely time in this most charming Breton beach resort.
- Concarneau and the famous Enclosed Town, the architecture of the enclosed town dates from the 16th century. The ramparts of Concarneau offer splendid views on the marina, the bay, the Pointe de Cabellou and the islands of Glénan.
- If you love paintings, Pont-Aven is the ideal place to visit. This charming and renownded town welcomes many tourists who want to discover the know-how of the town's craftsmen. Painters love to visit Pont-Aven and leave their work. You'll find several galleries, as well as chocolat and Breton pastry crafts.
- At the Pointe du Raz, discover the exceptional unspoiled coast. Here you'll find a breathtaking flora and fauna, in summer and winter, in rain or sunshine.
A map of the region will help you along your holiday. Looking to practise sports? Hotel Orée du Bois offers you the possibility to play golf on the greens around Fouesnant or to go for exceptional hikes.
Gourmets will love the exceptional culinary heritage of Brittany, with crêpes, the famous Kouign Amann but also Pont-Aven and its cookie factories that will be a delight to your taste buds.